– Barter tax services * Behind on your Taxes ?

Bartering my tax filing services. If you are behind on your taxes or have a complicated issue with Irs or State of CA, I will help get you or your CPA in order and tackle this issue for you.

As a a retired IRS employee/former auditor (Current CPA/EA Enrolled Agent) I have been helping my clients for years with all types of tax problems. If you are getting letters or phone calls from IRS and you want to get your tax situation resolved then you have come to the right place.

Most clients simply need to file back taxes and put into a payment plan, but if you have a complicated case with threat of Lien or Levy of bank accounts or at your employer for wage garnishment, please feel free to contact me asap (leave a message if I don’t answer), call or text me. I have an A + Rating with the BBB and have worked with several of the top tax relief firms in CA to put together the team of tax experts and attorneys in this industry.

Tax help and IRS help is my specialty, State tax , FTB collections , EDD levy or collections.
FREE Consultation of you tax situation
File BACK TAXES for personal or business
Offer in Compromise
Hardship Repayment Programs
Fresh Start
Tax Debt Forgiveness Program

Again if you need to file your back taxes and have several years to file or you might need a tax debt settlement for your situation, I will be happy to assist you and even review your taxes. Check Out More